MuchBetter is a payment app for mobile devices. It is an app-based wallet that has become very popular among online gamblers, and it works for both deposits and withdrawals.
In addition to functioning as a standard e-wallet, MuchBetter also offers contactless payments through pre-paid cards.
Examples of online casinos where you can use MuchBetter:
- Royal Panda
- Genesis Casino
These are just a few examples of MuchBetter casinos. Visit the link to see more Muchbetter casinos.
MuchBetter was launched in 2017.
MuchBetter is owned and operated by MIR Limited UK Ltd. This company is based in the United Kingdom and licensed by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
MuchBetter is a member of the Electronic Money Association (EMA).
Things to like about MuchBetter
- Offers seamless online, offline and contact-free payments using mobile phones and prepaid cards.
- No fee for online bank transactions. (But will charge fee for credit/debit card transactions and cash-to-code transactions.)
- Strong partnership with MasterCard.
- Transfers are quick and the process is effortless.
- User-friendly interface.
- Works well with both iOS and Android devices.
- Bio-metrical payment gateway available for boosted security.
- Licensed by the UK FCA.
Things to dislike about MuchBetter
- MuchBetter is only available for users in certain countries, and all of those countries are in Europe.
- You need a mobile phone to use this payment solution.
What does it cost to use MuchBetter?
- The casino player doesn´t pay a MuchBetter fee for merchant transactions or withdrawals where online bank transfer is used.
- A MuchBetter transaction involving a debit or credit card will incur a fee in the 1.4% – 1.65% span.
- A MuchBetter transaction involving cash-to-code will incur a 5.5% fee and is thus rather expensive.
Is MuchBetter available to consumers all over the world?
No, MuchBetter is focused on consumers in Europe, including the United Kingdom. It is licensed by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Consumers in the approved European countries can however use MuchBetter globally to make payments, through MuchBetter´s partnership with MasterCard.
The MuchBetter apps are available in multiple languages.
Is MuchBetter compatible with Android?
MuchBetter is compatible with both Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Download the MuchBetter app from Google Play for Android devices.
- Download the MuchBetter app from Apple Store for iOS devices.
Which currencies are available?
MuchBetter is currently only available for EUR, USD and GBP.
Tip! MuchBetter has partnered with MasterCard to make it possible for account holders to carry out cross-border purchases with a fairly low currency-conversion fee. The service fee charged by MuchBetter is 0.99%.
Is it difficult to create a MuchBetter account?
No, it is not difficult.
You will need to provide MuchBetter with information about yourself, including:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
Your mobile phone number will be your MuchBetter account number.
You use a 4 digit password to access MuchBetter.
How can I put money into my MuchBetter account?
Examples of accepted methods:
- Online bank transfer (for this, MuchBetter does not charge a fee)
- Debit card (MuchBetter will charge a fee)
- Credit card (MuchBetter will charge a fee)
- Cash-to-code payment (MuchBetter will charge a fee and it is higher than for debit/credit cards)
Important: You can put a maximum of €2,500 or equivalent into your MuchBetter account without ID verification.
How can I deposit money into my casino account with MuchBetter?
- Make sure the online casino accepts MuchBetter as a transfer method.
- Log into you casino account.
- Select MuchBetter as your deposit method, and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to enter the amount, and provide your mobile phone number (since that is also your MuchBetter account number).
- Press confirm, and wait for a message to arrive to your mobile phone. Follow the instructions in the message to confirm the transaction.
- When you have confirmed the transaction, the money will be available in your casino account very soon.
Can MuchBetter be used to withdraw money from online casinos?
Yes, MuchBetter is available for both deposits and withdrawals.
Withdrawing through MuchBetter is not complicated.
- Log into the casino.
- Go to the banking section and select MuchBetter as withdrawal method. Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to enter the amount, and you mobile phone number (since the phone number is also your MuchBetter account number).
- Follow the instructions for confirming the transaction.
Tip! Would you like to be able to withdraw cash from your MuchBetter account in an ATM? Apply for a MuchBetter MasterCard.
MuchBetter is normally used with a password, but if you want increased security, you can opt for TouchID instead. With TouchID, your fingerprint is required to access your MuchBetter account. To further ensure the safety of the account, you will be automatically logged out of the account after 90 seconds of inactivity, or when the screen gets locked, which ever happens first.
How can I reach the MuchBetter customer support?
You can use the customer support feature in the MuchBetter app to contact the MuchBetter support.
If you have a MuchBetter card, use the email printed on the back of the card.
MuchBetter offers customer support 24/7. They usually respond and resolve issues within six hours after receiving a message.
Tip! A lot of common questions have already been answered at the FAQ page on the MuchBetter website.
What is MuchBetter Rewards?
MuchBetter Rewards is the name of the MuchBetter VIP club / loyalty scheme.
Through MuchBetter, users can obtain 1 point for every £/€/$10 spent in an online casino.
Every Monday, there is a draw where fortunate members can win prizes, typically in the $2.50 – $100 range.